Matt and I are so excited about becoming parents and we are already so in love with Kaden.
We get our next sonogram on November 1.
He is due December 23 so we only have 59 days left. We have been getting his room together and it is so cute. I cant wait for him to be here. We have been so blessed by family and friends with all of their support, encouragement, and generosity!
Thursday, October 25, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Melissa! It's been so long, and I'm so happy for you two. Michael and I temporarily left Houston and are living in Vienna, Austria while he attends the University of Applied Arts (he will have one semester left in Houston and will graduate next Dec). You can see our blog for pictures and updates. Love you and miss you--best wishes!
Angela Hunton
I am so excited you set up this blog so i can see Kaden at birth and as he grows. I am praying for you and am sooooooooo excited for you becoming new parents!
love you guys,
Karon
Post a Comment