We are now 37 weeks pregnant. I was officially put on bedrest a couple weeks ago due to my blood pressure and swelling. I have a Dr appt today with another sonogram to determine if I will need to be induced. Our bags are packed and Kaden's room is all ready for him to come home. We cant wait to meet him. He is still very active and likes to keep me up at night!
Monday, December 3, 2007
37 Weeks
We are now 37 weeks pregnant. I was officially put on bedrest a couple weeks ago due to my blood pressure and swelling. I have a Dr appt today with another sonogram to determine if I will need to be induced. Our bags are packed and Kaden's room is all ready for him to come home. We cant wait to meet him. He is still very active and likes to keep me up at night!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You look great, and I love the room! That big comfy chair will get a lot of good use, I'm sure. Can't wait to meet Kaden. Hope y'all continue to do well!
Post a Comment